We draw knowledge from the internet—mostly YouTube tutorials and websites like StackOverflow, etc.
It was the only microcomputer at hand in the office. We have already ordered the ESP to work on.
We want to create 2 ways to enter the lock.
The first “key” will have 1 minute validation time to use. After that time you won’t be able to open the doors. You will have to generate new code in the app.
The second way is called “ticket”. It will be code with a longer validation time e.g. 2 weeks. The system will be letting you in for 2 weeks without the need to generate QR for every entrance.
It’s solution for offline users.
We are thinking about UPS systems to provide power in such a case.
- You don’t have to pair it.
- It works with every mobile system.
- You can send an e-mail with it.
- You can “print” it.
We wish to connect it via electric lock mounted on the doors.
- When the application is online, the code disappears out of it (when admin will cancel access).
- When it’s long term code, we will blacklist it.
We are going to plug solar panels in front of every door… wait what?!
Just kidding, we are working with motion sensor. It will trigger the scanner when you will be nearby the lock.